You have no items in your shopping cart
Impeller neoprene Jabsco 17937-0001
The Jabsco 17937-0001 flexible neoprene impeller, for 1" pumps, has 10 impeller blades and a splined drive. This impeller is supplied as an impeller kit, with gasket and spline sealing plug.
ITT Jabsco pumps are one of the market leading suppliers of fluid pumping products using flexible impeller technology. The Jabsco 17937-0001 is an extremely popular pump impeller, which can often be found fitted in engine cooling pumps in the 65 to 150 horse power range (depending on application).
The 17937-0001 Jabsco impeller is made from neoprene and is suitable for general water pumping duties such as: engine cooling, water transfer, wash down and bilge water pumping. For applications involving light oils or diesel, use Jabsco nitrile impeller 17937-0003B.
Jabsco impeller 17937-0001 will replace the following popular impellers....
- Caterpillar impeller: 7C-3286
- Cummins impeller: 879194186
- Jabsco impellers: 17937-0001B, 17937-0003B & 920-0001
- Johnson impeller: 09-1028B
- Perkins impellers: 0460024 & 24880031
- Sherwood impeller: 18200
- Vetus impeller: IMP00301
- Volvo Penta impellers: 801277, 877061-2 & 825941
- Yanmar impeller: 127610-42200
- Oberdorfer impeller: 7441
Let us help!